(Implementation of the information obligations according to the GDPR and the TKG for a website with online store)
- The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (GDPR, TKG 2003). In this data protection information, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within the scope of our website.
- Contacting us: If you contact us by form on the website or by e-mail, the data you provide will be stored by us for six months for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent. If you agree to receive advertising material or our newsletter, your data will be stored until you revoke your consent.
- Data storage in the web store: We would like to point out that for the purpose of simplifying the shopping process and for subsequent contract processing, the IP data of the connection owner are stored by the web store operator within the scope of cookies, as well as the name, address, credit card number or PayPal transaction data or transfer data (in the case of prepayment) of the buyer.
In addition, the following data will also be stored by us for the purpose of processing the contract: delivery address, logistics service provider and shipping method. The data provided by you are necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. Without this data we cannot conclude the contract with you. No data is transferred to third parties, with the exception of the transfer of credit card data to the processing bank/payment service provider for the purpose of debiting the purchase price, to the transport company/shipping company commissioned by us for the delivery of the goods and to our tax advisor for the fulfillment of our tax obligations.
After cancellation of the purchase process, the data stored by us will be deleted. In the event of a contract being concluded, all data from the contractual relationship will be stored until the expiry of the applicable statutory limitation and retention periods (e.g. 7-year retention period under tax law); beyond this until the end of any legal disputes in which the data is required as evidence.
The data name, address, purchased goods and date of purchase will be stored beyond that until the expiry of product liability (10 years). The data processing is based on the legal provisions of § 96 para 3 TKG and Art 6 para 1 lit a (consent) and / or lit b (necessary for the performance of the contract) of the GDPR.
- Data transfer when playing the embedded videos: By clicking on the play button/with playing the videos, you agree to the data transfer of user data to the company Google Inc. Google will use this information in accordance with Google’s corporate policies for the analysis of user behavior, as well as for market research and marketing purposes.
- Newsletter: Our webshop offers a newsletter. If you agree to receive the newsletter in the contact form or when making a purchase, your contact data (first name, last name and e-mail address, as well as any address and function data you may have provided in the past) will be stored and processed until revoked. Your contact data will of course be treated confidentially. For the e-mail newsletter dispatch, we use the service provider Mailchimp, The Rocket Science Group, LLC 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000. Atlanta, GA 30308 USA. For this purpose, we transfer your first name, last name and email address to this service provider. We have signed a “Data Processing Agreement” with this service provider, which guarantees that your data is processed by Mailchimp in accordance with data protection laws.
- You can object to the processing of your personal data by Mailchimp by unsubscribing from our newsletters by clicking UNSUBSCRIBE. You have this option in each of our newsletters.
- Your rights: You are generally entitled to the rights of information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection rights have otherwise been violated in some way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority.
- You can reach us at the following contact details: