The 2016 Arthus-Bertrand Visa d’or awards go to the best reports published between September 2015 and August 2016. For the Visa d’or awards for feature reporting, picture editors and assistant picture editors make a selection from all reports seen over the past year (both published and unpublished), choosing nominees per category. A second jury meets in Perpignan to choose the final winners.
- Barbara Clément – Elle, France
- Cyril Drouhet – Le Figaro Magazine, France
- Alice Gabriner – Time, USA
- Ryuichi Hirokawa – Days Japan, Japan
- Nick Kirkpatrick – Washington Post, USA
- Romain Lacroix – Paris Match, France
- Marc Simon – VSD, France
- Andreas Trampe – Stern, Germany
- Patrick Witty – National Geographic, USA
For the ninth time, the Région Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrénées fund the prize of € 8000 for the Visa d’or Feature award winner.